Become a Member of the RegScan Team
Find Your Opportunity
Employment opportunities at RegScan allow you to be part of a team that provides content, service and solutions for customers around the world. Opportunities are always arising from our corporate office in Williamsport, PA, throughout the United States and across the globe.
Content Database Editor
RegScan, Inc. is an Environmental, Health, and Safety regulatory content service provider. We provide access to electronic EHS legislation for over 250 jurisdictions around the world. We are growing our data operations department and are looking to add a high-energy individual who will support our data production team. A RegScan Content Database Editor performs database administrative and formatting duties, as assigned, in the production of regulatory electronic text products. Functional areas covered are Data Preparation, Database Editing and QA/QC.
This is a Temporary to Hire position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Performs formatting, database editing and QA/QC functions as assigned on TXT, Word, PDF, and XML files and utilizes automated processes such as macros, functions and software tools.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Sheets is a plus.
- Maintains high-level knowledge of product structures, and performs the functions required to maintain products in a current or complete manner.
- Continuously increases proficiency in the automated tools (PC and software) used for data manipulation.
- Recommends improvements in procedures and automated operations.
- Organizes and maintain work assignment materials in conjunction with operating procedures and departmental files.
- Maintains workstation in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Verifies that the text matches the original, spelling and style are correct and consistent, and photos and illustrations are correct.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Excellent Organization Skills and Attention to detail is non-negotiable.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. A high level of skill in written English, including spelling, grammar and punctuation is a must, additional languages are a plus.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to identify when a correction is required and make the change without supervision.
Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate due to shared office environment. Must have ability to focus in shared environment.
- Microsoft Office Experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) is required
- Use of Macros, Excel Functions, XML is preferred
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpretation (analytical) skills
- Good organizational skills
- 50-65 wpm typing speed
- Personal computer literacy
- Keyboard skills and computer concepts
- Motivation to work on their own, and to meet deadlines
- Ability to stay focused throughout an entire document, which may be long and technical
- Good judgement, to gauge which changes are necessary
- Good interpersonal skills, to build working relationships
- Confidence with computers
- Knowledge of database management systems
Manager Business Development APAC
RegScan (www.regscan.com) is seeking a Manager of Business Development with a primary focus on the APAC market. Candidates must be driven and self-motivated. This is a remote position.
Working as a Manager of Business Development, you will be responsible for generating new business, traveling to client facilities, making presentations, and writing proposals/contracts.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Sales of Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Compliance solutions to Fortune 1000 businesses.
- Identify data needs with a thorough understanding of customer business operations and effectively develop solutions to meet the needs of the prospects & clients.
- Utilize SPIN selling techniques over the phone, via webinars, and face-to-face with clients.
- Build and foster meaningful business relationships with EHS professionals and partners.
- Ensure high customer satisfaction and retention.
- Occasional travel required (around 10%).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- At least 3 years EHS experience
- Experience with digital regulatory and legal products
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong language and communication skills
- Must be a self-starter and have a disciplined work ethic
- Ability to speak and present information effectively and in a clear, concise, and convincing manner
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers, partners and colleagues
Sales Development Representative
RegScan (www.regscan.com) is seeking a Sales Development Representative to support our EHS sales efforts in North America and the EU. The ideal candidate must be driven and self-motivated. This is position is based in our Williamsport PA home office.
The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with the ability to identify influencers and key decision makers within accounts. You will discover qualified opportunities by responding to inbound interests and targeted outbound prospects to build rapport and establish long-term relationships.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for the sales team
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in our CRM
- Consistently achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Have a thorough understanding of RegScan’s business, services, and markets
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field
- At least 1 – 2 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Corporate office in Williamsport, PA.
The compensation for this position is determined based on skill level and experience. All Federal, State and Local withholdings to be applied.
Monday through Friday 8:30am through 5:00pm EST with a thirty-minute lunch or 8:00am through 5:00pm EST with a one hour lunch. MUST BE ABLE TO WORK IN EST HOURS.
Business casual is appropriate.