Become a Member of the RegScan Team
Find Your Opportunity
Employment opportunities at RegScan allow you to be part of a team that provides content, service and solutions for customers around the world. Opportunities are always arising from our corporate office in Williamsport, PA, throughout the United States and across the globe.
Manager, Business Development
RegScan, Inc. is seeking a Manager of Business Development with a primary focus on United States market. Candidates must be driven and self-motivated. This is a remote position.
Working as a Manager of Business Development, you will be responsible for generating new business, traveling to client facilities, making presentations, and writing proposals/contracts.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Sales of Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Compliance solutions to Fortune 1000 businesses.
- Identify data needs with a thorough understanding of customer business operations and effectively develop solutions to meet the needs of the prospects & clients.
- Build and foster meaningful business relationships with EHS professionals and partners.
- Ensure high customer satisfaction and retention.
- Occasional travel required (around 10%).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- At least 3 years EHS experience
- Experience with digital regulatory and legal products
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong language and communication skills
- Must be a self-starter and have a disciplined work ethic
- Ability to speak and present information effectively and in a clear, concise, and convincing manner
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers and colleagues
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Base Salary starting at $70K commensurate with experience, with commission earnings based on sales (new and renewal)
- Technology provided: business laptop, internet and phone line, cellphone with data plan (provided for or reimbursed for)
- 2 weeks paid time off, after 90 days of employment
- Simple IRA with employer matching after six months of employment
RegScan is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.