Final rule changes and proposed State regulations and Canadian Gazettes
RegScan State Registers are fully searchable online databases that contain full-text versions of all final rule changes and proposed state regulations. State Register databases contain up-to-date notices about regulations, as well as pending and final changes to existing ones. Both final and proposed rules are included if published. Just like our Federal Register service, RegScan’s State Register databases will be updated as often as new information is published.
All US Federal and State Register content is incorporated into our monitoring and full text solutions, including Lookout, My Watchlist, and Strikethrough.
Full-text health, safety & environmental regulations for Canada contain all the essential rules that affect your daily operations. Fully searchable allowing you to have the most in-depth access to the information you need to make sure your facilities are in compliance.
- Full-text regulations, legal registers, and proposed regulations via federal and provincial Gazettes
- Regulations and legal registers cover both national and provincial EH&S topics
- RegScan also publishes the Canada Gazette and all provincial gazettes (includes all topics, not just EH&S)
- Quebec regulatory content published in French and English
Alerts and Change Management services notify our users when Regulatory Content changes.
- Proactive monitoring
- Proposed rules, notices and recently published final rules
- Keyword queries
- Customized alerts: users can customize alerts for notifications on their dashboards or e-mail inboxes
To learn more about RegScan’s regulatory content, sign-up for a free demonstration. The team at RegScan will show you how our services can help you stay up-to-date on your EHS compliance obligations.