When EHS&S professionals started 2022, the worst of COVID seemed to be in the rearview mirror, companies were continuing to embrace ESG activities and reporting, and the political climate in the US was relatively stable. Going into 2023, energy prices continue to rise, there’s a likelihood of divided government, and an economic downturn seems likely.
Given the general uncertainty of the political and economic climate, what can businesses expect on the regulatory front? Is your EHS operations staff ready for 2023?
You’ll want to be prepared for the year ahead.
Join RegScan on Thursday, December 8th at 11 am ET to learn about the Top EHS Trends for 2023. Register today and you will hear about:
- The greater emphasis on ESG, and how companies are managing budgets and operations as a result.
- The regulatory forecast for the US, including expected actions from federal and state agencies.
- Updates on an expected increase in enforcement actions.
- The latest on PFAS-related regulatory activity.
- What’s new on the Health & Safety front.
RegScan webinars are live events led by our team of EHS experts and professionals. The Top EHS Trends for 2023 webinar will include a 30–45-minute presentation to cover each of the trends and what they mean for you and your business. RegScan strives to make webinars as interactive as possible: users will have the opportunity for a live Q&A during and after the formal presentation. A recording of the webinar will be made available to registrants after the event.