WILLIAMSPORT, PA—October 16, 2019 – RegScan, Inc., a leading compliance management company, announces the next phase of its applicability process with the launch of EZ Applicability. Continuing its momentum as the most trusted and robust regulatory compliance solution on the market, RegScan has provided even more value-added functionality to its portfolio. With the launch of EZ Applicability, users can experience a more simplified, streamlined and user-friendly process to manage their unique compliance needs.
EZ Applicability highlights include:
- Simplified and streamlined approach to applicability with easy question-and-answer formats – saves time, adds value and tailors content to an organization’s most specific jurisdictional needs.
- Process works with all data (regulations and audit content) for a more holistic approach.
- User-friendly questions and guidance for all levels of employees and experience no matter the background.
- Conditional questions (if/then) for a tailored approach help determine if there are additional dependent questions or if sections need to be removed from the scope, enhancing efficiency.
- Complete alignment with updated domain lists and topic trees for real time view of compliance and areas of focus.
- Global scalability – data flow is streamlined to be applied globally and in any jurisdiction.
- Automatic web service integration with the push of a button – it’s now easier than ever to bring over the content most important to your organization and to an environmental management information system of choice.
“We are excited to announce the newest enhancement to our global regulatory compliance solution. Organizations can now have even more insight into what applies to their sites and what needs to be done to ensure compliance. With the new EZ Applicability offering, we make it even easier for organizations to move up the maturity curve for their compliance programs.”
For more information about how the EZ Applicability process can work for your organization, please reach out to your RegScan account representative or visit regscan.com to schedule a live demo.
Founded in 1987, RegScan, Inc. provides EHS regulatory compliance services to companies worldwide. RegScan’s unique online tools enable easy access to – and interpretations of – regulatory information. With RegScan, companies can customize legal registers and audit protocols for more than 160 jurisdictions and then automatically upload them into their environmental management information systems. With a dedicated staff of environmental attorneys and EHS experts, RegScan can always be counted on as a trusted resource for up-to-date regulatory information from every corner of the globe.