Designed to support companies focused on sustainability operations and activities
RegScan Sustainability is designed to support EHS&S professionals with sustainability reporting and regulatory challenges – whether your challenge is stakeholder reporting expectations, supporting ESG materiality assessments, or identifying impacts to the environment and local communities where you operate. Through the RegScan FLEX platform or our Environmental Management Information Systems (EMIS) partners, clients can expect regulatory updates and checklists to stay ahead of the latest changes to sustainability-related regulations and RegScan-covered frameworks.
RegScan clients can subscribe to the following self-assessment tools on the following reporting frameworks:
- GRI Standards: the most commonly used standard for organizations of all sizes when it comes sustainability, these checklists will help companies who use GRI for sustainability reporting.
- Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP): carbon use is a significant measure for companies when it comes to reporting on their impact on the environment. RegScan tools are meant to support those businesses who plan to report through CDP.
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) as part of the UN Global Compact: societal and environmental challenge are not in short supply. Businesses can and are expected to provide innovative solutions to the world’s toughest challenges. RegScan will help businesses aligned with the UN Global Compact SDGs by defining goals and guidance for each SDG.
- SASB Standards: RegScan, Inc. licenses and applies the SASB Disclosure Topics, Accounting Metrics, and Technical Protocols in our work.
- ISO Frameworks related to sustainability: for businesses, the intent of ISO standards in the EHS&S space can range from improving workplace safety to managing environmental responsibilities. RegScan provides self-assessment and applicability based on the ISO standards for environmental, occupational health & safety, and energy management as well as social responsibility guidelines.
All self-assessment checklists include RegScan’s trusted applicability tool which allows customization to only the goals or elements your company includes in its sustainability reporting. Each subscription includes system setup, onboarding, training, and 24/7 help desk support for the duration of the term.
RegScan lays the foundation for companies in this evolving area. With consumers and stakeholders demanding more from businesses, performance measures will continue to move beyond the bottom line.
To learn more about RegScan, sign-up for a free demonstration. The team at RegScan will show you how our services can help you stay up to date on your EHS compliance and sustainability obligations.