Get the latest updates on global sustainability-related regulatory and ESG framework developments
RegScan ESG Monitor provides users the most current news, updates, global regulatory and ESG framework changes. Using the same technology as RegScan’s popular RegTracker service, clients will have access to the latest on ESG frameworks and sustainability-related regulatory changes from across the globe.
RegScan Sustainability clients are provided with notifications of the following frameworks and standards though the ESG Monitor:
- Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP)
- Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)
- Integrated Reporting
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO 14001, 26000, 45001 & 50001)
- Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB)
- United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Sustainability legislative and regulatory updates
Clients can use RegTracker’s customization options to stay up to date on the latest changes to ESG frameworks and sustainability-related regulations. Features include:
- Filter by date range, jurisdiction, subject area, effective date, and more
- Create custom views of latest content updates
- Easily export information into Excel
Other RegScan ESG Tools
In addition to ESG monitoring, RegScan also provides self-assessment and audit tools outlining the requirements of the frameworks and standards tracked in RegScan ESG Monitor. Select only the goals or criteria material to your organization to ensure continuous alignment to your sustainability frameworks and goals.
To learn more about RegScan, sign-up for a free demonstration. The team at RegScan will show you how our services can help you stay up to date on your EHS compliance and sustainability obligations.