i-Comply Checklists™ represents a resource that allows companies to more easily understand and characterize compliance and risk factors across their corporate footprint. The checklists and reviews are designed to supplement the Corporate EH&S plans. Being topically grouped they allow the reviewer to focus on simple questions: Do I do this process? Do I have this equipment?
Office & Data Centers
Alarm Systems, Chemical Safety, Emergency Egress, Emergency Planning, Injuries & Illnesses, and more…
Retail, Warehouse and Service Centers
Air, Water, Waste, Chemicals, Equipment Safety, Incidents And Investigation, Other Safety and more…
THESE REVIEW CHECKLISTS HAVE BEEN DESIGNED BY REGSCAN’S™ IN-HOUSE LAWYERS AND EXPERTS. THEY HAVE BEEN BOILED DOWN TO THE ESSENTIAL QUESTIONS.
- BASED ON EASY TO USE AND FAMILIAR SPREADSHEETS
- CAN BE EASILY USED BY NON-EH&S STAFF TO GAUGE COMPLIANCE AND RISKS
- MINIMAL TRAINING REQUIRED BEFORE CONDUCTING A REVIEW
- REVIEW QUESTIONS ARE DESIGNED TO SUPPLEMENT THE CORPORATE EH&S PROGRAM NOT REPLACE IT
- TOPICALLY BASED TO MAKE UNDERSTANDING AND REVIEW FAST AND EASY
- LIMITED NUMBER OF REVIEW QUESTIONS TO YIELD MAXIMUM AMOUNTS OF INFORMATION, WITH MINIMAL EFFORT AND TIME REQUIREMENTS – FAST AND EASY TO IMPLEMENT
- CONDUCTING A REVIEW TAKES MINUTES NOT DAYS
- REVIEW QUESTIONS PROVIDE STANDARDIZATION AND AN EASY TO IMPLEMENT PROCESS
i-Comply Checklists™ are available for the United States and for select international jurisdictions.